qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ssi_auto_connect_slave

From: boddu pavan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ssi_auto_connect_slave
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 06:33:14 +0000 (UTC)

+qemu-dev

<address@hidden> wrote:

 Hi,
I see that ssi_auto_connect_slave helper of ssi.c
(https://github.com/qemu/qemu/blob/master/hw/ssi/ssi.c#L166) is used to connect
SSISlave children of spi controller to its respective spi bus. But this
function cannot handle the scenario where controller has two spi busses ( like
xilinx_spips). In this case each SSISlave is registered on both the buses.
I cannot image a possible good way to fix this, other than assigning a bus
number property for each SSISlave. Let me know if that works as a good patch if
provided ?
Thanks,
Sai Pavan