qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Add Markus Armbrusters code for Broadcom Perhiperals fo

From: John Bradley
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Add Markus Armbrusters code for Broadcom Perhiperals for ARM.
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 16:39:18 +0000 (UTC)

HI,
No worries about Yesterday.
I decided to take a different approach. I'll put that stuff in that relates to
GDummyPanel flypie/GDummyPanel first I sent the patch to the list a copy is
here. 0001-PATCH-V-2-GDummyPanel-Fix-formatingissues.patch

|   |    |

|    |
0001-PATCH-V-2-GDummyPanel-Fix-formatingissues.patch
 Shared with Dropbox  |   |

Then set about getting the upgrades from Andrew Baumann in.
Then prepare an RFC for the  protocol used by GDummyPanel taking into account
any feed pack on the prototype/proof of concept/risk reduction in the patch.

|    |
flypie/GDummyPanel
 GDummyPanel - The Client App which links to the Raspi to help simulate GPIO  |

 John BradleyTel: 07896 839635Skype: flypie125 125B Grove StreetEdge Hill
Liverpool L7 7AF