qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Help with MIPS documentation

From: G 3
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Help with MIPS documentation
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 11:11:52 -0400

A MIPS page has just been put up here: http://wiki.qemu.org/ Documentation/Platforms/MIPS

I have tried to give as much info as I could about MIPS and QEMU but I am no MIPS expert. What I need are pictures of qemu-system-mips in action and any other information that could be provided. Other things that would be useful:

Guest operating system status:
- Windows NT 3.5
- Windows NT 4.0
- IRIX
- Linux
- Any other operating systems I may have missed

Example command lines for running qemu-system-mips would be very helpful.

Links to MIPS software that could run in qemu-system-mips.

Any help would be appreciated.