qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] is qemu able to run multiple system emulation simultaneousl

From: Jiahuan Zhang
Subject: [Qemu-devel] is qemu able to run multiple system emulation simultaneously
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 17:47:04 +0200

Dear QEMU developers,

I need multiple ARM-based hardware emulation runing simultaneously in one
PC.
I wander if QEMU is capble to run two system emulation at the same time.
Or I have to use two QEMU for two system emulation

If the former is possible, where can i find some docs about it? I have
searched two days, the result is not positive.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Jiahuan