qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [for-2.9 PATCH 0/3] 9pfs: fix 9p session reset

From: Greg Kurz
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [for-2.9 PATCH 0/3] 9pfs: fix 9p session reset
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 13:26:31 +0200

When resetting a 9p session we leak the migration blocker: this makes the
device unmigratable until the guest remounts/unmounts the 9p share again.
We also leak in-flight I/O whose completion will occur in the context of
the new session. This violates the 9p specification [*] and is likely to
confuse clients.

This series fixes both issues.

---

Greg Kurz (3):
      9pfs: clear migration blocker at session reset
      9pfs: cancel active PDUs in virtfs_reset()
      9pfs: drop useless loop in v9fs_reset()

Greg