qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Obsolete QEMU host environments (was: Re: KVM call for

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Obsolete QEMU host environments (was: Re: KVM call for 2017-03-14)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 18:07:11 +0100

On 14 March 2017 at 17:54, Thomas Huth <address@hidden> wrote:
> Our ia64 host backend in QEMU (tcg/ia64) is still marked as maintained
> ... so it's maybe not as dead as you think? Or should we rather get rid
> of that soon, too?

I don't actually mind whether we keep tcg/ia64 or drop it.
But if we keep it then we must have a machine we can test
it on -- that means one I have access to (and which we
can otherwise use for central testing), not just one the
maintainer might happen to have.

Also, that MAINTAINERS entry was added in 2011, so it's
probably about as out of date as the code :-)

thanks
-- PMM