qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Fix build break during configuration on musl-libc based

From: Markus Armbruster
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Fix build break during configuration on musl-libc based Linux systems.
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:41:37 +0100

Eric Blake <address@hidden> writes:

[...]
> 'git send-email -s' can also add Signed-off-by: lines, if you didn't add
> them earlier (but only if you use send-email, rather than attachments) :)

That's fine, as you *should* use git send-email.

If it looks unattractive to you because it needs some setup, then that's
because you haven't wasted your time failing at all the alternatives.

Hiding patches in attachments counts as failure.

We should be nice about new contributors failures, of course.  Still,
you might want to spend your new contributor goodwill budget on more
interesting mistakes ;)