qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-block] [Nbd] How to online resize qemu disk with

From: Bob Chen
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-block] [Nbd] How to online resize qemu disk with nbd protocol?
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 01:57:46 +0800

There might be a time window between the NBD server's resize and the
client's `re-read size` request. Is it safe?

What about an active `resize` request from the client? Considering some NBD
servers might have the capability to do instant resizing, not applying to
LVM or host block device, of course...

Regards,
Bob