qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] RfC: MAINTAINERS update for qemu drm drivers.

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: [Qemu-devel] RfC: MAINTAINERS update for qemu drm drivers.
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 19:24:34 +0100

  Hi,

I'm busy updating the MAINTAINERS file for the linux kernel, making sure
I'm listed for all qemu drm drivers (cirrus, bochs, qxl, virtio), so
patches land in my inbox.

While being at it:  I'm wondering whenever it makes sense to also
include the qemu-devel list there.  I think it would be useful, so qemu
developers can see what is going on without being subscribed to
dri-devel.

Comments?

thanks,
  Gerd