qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] More platforms for the wiki

From: G 3
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] More platforms for the wiki
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 11:15:01 -0500

On Nov 11, 2016, at 10:48 AM, Bastian Koppelmann wrote:

On 11/11/2016 04:18 PM, G 3 wrote:

On Nov 11, 2016, at 10:16 AM, Bastian Koppelmann wrote:

On 11/11/2016 06:04 AM, G 3 wrote:
http://fossboss.com/2016/08/13/use-qemu-test-operating-systems- distributions/

On this page I found a huge list of QEMU emulators. I haven't heard of most of them, but some of them are not on the platforms page. Do you
think we should add the missing ones?

I'll add a page for the TriCore platform.

Cheers,
   Bastian

Thank you so much. If you need any help or suggestions just ask. If you have pictures of the TriCore emulator running software, I would really
like to post these on the wiki page.

Unfortunately there is not much to show right now since I don't have any
devices implemented upstream.

Any comments on the page?
http://qemu-project.org/Documentation/Platforms/TriCore

Cheers,
    Bastian

Excellent job. I would add a description section that briefly talks about what TriCore is.

A links section would also be useful. This could be to other web pages that have more info, or youtube videos of the emulator running. Whatever you feel would be of use/interest to the reader.

I don't know much about TriCore, but I did find several youtube videos that look like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXl2GI0lis0