qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Wiki documentation organization

From: G 3
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Wiki documentation organization
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 19:14:55 -0400

On Nov 5, 2016, at 5:53 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:

On 5 November 2016 at 20:45, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
Now we have two lists of platforms: one in
http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/Platforms
and one in
http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation
(and the latter doesn't provide any indication that
the former exists, but it's where users are most
likely to start from). What's the plan here?

The page http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation looks like it is in need for some reorganizing and rewriting. I don't have a plan on how to do this right now, so I defer that decision to Paolo.

I wrote a start on an ARM-guests page, and have added
it to both lists:
http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/Platforms/ARM

thanks
-- PMM

Would you have a picture of a guest running in an ARM emulator? I could add it to your ARM wiki page.