qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] vfio/pci: IGD assignment

From: nicolas prochazka
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] vfio/pci: IGD assignment
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 19:00:14 +0200

Hello,
I'm just add
{ PCI_VENDOR_ID_INTEL, 0x9d70, pci_quirk_mf_endpoint_acs },
in drivers/pci/quirks.c   for the sound card on intel nuc skylake.
This issues is present on broadwell, but it's very strange behaviour
because it depends how the windows igd drivers seems to be installed.
I'm trying to investigate, now i known there's no vfio modification in
kernel code
Regards,
Nicolas