qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ARM Cortex-M issues

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ARM Cortex-M issues
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 23:25:25 +0300

> On 29 Aug 2016, at 23:30, Bill Paul <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I just wish all of this was in once place.

me too.

my sources are public, and I support anyone who wants to take parts of them to
improve the main source tree.

unfortunately I do not have the resources to do this. :-(

> Currently this vector is treated just like any other IRQ. The problem is that
> means it is also subject to the case where CPSR_I is masked off in the CPU,
> which for the NMI is wrong. (How can you mask that which is unmaskabkle?)

I guess you are right, I did not test NMI.

but I added support for BASEPRI, so I had make some improvements to interrupt
processing. I guess a small patch can be applied to allow NMI to pass, even if
interrupts are disabled.

regards,

Liviu