qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Unreviewable bsd-user code bomb

From: Sean Bruno
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Unreviewable bsd-user code bomb
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 11:35:39 -0600

I've forked a branch of master in my github repo and only merged in the
needed bsd-user changes (or at least what I think are the needed changes).

https://github.com/seanbruno/qemu-bsd-user/tree/qemu-merge-bsd-user

The diffstat is still out of control, but the damage is contained to
bsd-user dirs and doesn't contaminate other dirs.

Things I'm considering:
-- updating targets that exist first.
-- adding new targets (arm/aarch64) in seperate code bombs.
-- removing targets that do not work or marking them broken until such
   time as someone updates them to function correctly.

sean