qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] The main idea about QXL driver memory

From: Anudorannador
Subject: [Qemu-devel] The main idea about QXL driver memory
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 20:49:13 +0800

Hi, Developers:

Today I was reading the code about QXL. The function
interface_flush_resources and interface_release_resource, which both
in file hw/qxl.c, are called from spice context to release some memory
for QXL to use. But it's only the grammar  for me to understand it and
hardly to understand the logic.

Could any one tell me the mechanism, or main idea, of QXL memory
management? And especially the release_ring. Thanks.