qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-ppc] [PULL 05/23] ppc: Enforce setting MSR:EE, IR

From: Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-ppc] [PULL 05/23] ppc: Enforce setting MSR:EE, IR and DR when MSR:PR is set
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 08:29:54 +0100

On 12/07/16 07:24, Cédric Le Goater wrote:

>> That's exactly what I see here, thanks for testing. For the unassigned
>> channels there is potentially scope for doing something better for ESCC,
>> however the aim for this patchset was to merge the minimal changes
>> required to enable testing.
>
> So, what are the release plans for OpenBIOS ?  It would be good to have
> the macos9 support available in qemu-2.7.

Hopefully the repository migration will be finished over the next couple
of days, at which point I'll retest the current github master and if it
looks good, send a pull request to update the binaries.

The OS 9 issue is a bit tricky, the OS 9 bootloader is buggy in that it
fiddles with the r-stack which means it corrupts its own return address.
Hopefully I'll find some time over the next week or so to start looking
at this again.

ATB,

Mark.