qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu -nographics option

From: David Craven
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu -nographics option
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 22:37:17 +0200

Hello Marcin

Reordering the console statements worked. The reason I had so many consoles
in the kernel command line was because it was recommended in
redirect-qemu-window-output-to-terminal-running-qemu
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19565116/redirect-qemu-window-output-to-terminal-running-qemu>.
I wasn't aware that ordering was important.

Thank you!
David