qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Unable to boot ubuntu 14.04 on qemu with raspi support

From: Vincenzo Calabrò
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Unable to boot ubuntu 14.04 on qemu with raspi support
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 23:29:55 +0200

Ehi! I can see some progress in the RPi support since our last email :)

The lastest qemu from Andrew is not booting without stopping.
However, as you can see from this pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/6XXCsL9f

there are several errors during boot. I also noticed that boot is extraordinary slow...
I'm still waiting to see if actually the prompt will appear soon or later...

I can see that qemu project is keeping up a good speed and things happen
very fast! Hoping that soon RPi2 support will be complete to run the
latest linux distro,

best regards and congratulation for the progress,

V.