qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] configure qemu and compile it on windows

From: Marwa Hamza
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] configure qemu and compile it on windows
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 22:38:09 +0200

and how can i add a package to cygwin after the installation ? there is any command line ? , i didn't find a way to add the python package so i downloaded from internet like the traditional way , then an other error msg dispalyed ERROR: "cc" either does not exist or does not work
so i add this cross compiler from cygwin folder
 ./configure --target-list=arm-softmmu --python=/Python27/python --cc=/cygwin64/bin/x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc
and i got this :/
Images intégrées 1

Am 10.04.2016 um 15:56 schrieb Marwa Hamza:
> thanks stefan for your answer , i just download cygwin , mingw64 and
> msys2 and packages u mentioned , all in c:/ , and i download qemu from
> source in c:/msys2/ , but when i run ./configure i got this error ERROR:
> Python not found. Use --python=/path/to/python
> Images intégrées 1

You'll need package python-2.7.10-1, too.

As I said, there might be some more packages needed for the QEMU build,
but they are all available for Cygwin.

Stefan