qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Any progress with the Cortex-M4 emulation?

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Any progress with the Cortex-M4 emulation?
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 00:57:37 +0300

(I know that from time to time this question pops up, but) is there anyone
working or planning to work on the M4 emulation?

If not, I might give it a try, perhaps it is not as mission impossible as it
looks like. Except the lazy processing of exception save/restore which must be
implemented, is everything else related to the instruction set already in?
(because I would not venture into this territory).

Any suggestions/encouragements are welcomed.

Regards,

Liviu