qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Reg: GSoc 2016

From: Fam Zheng
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Reg: GSoc 2016
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:12:16 +0800

On Thu, 03/10 15:41, seshu wrote:
> Hello sir
> My Name is seshagiri rao,
> I'm currently a second year undergraduate student of computer
> science and engineering  at Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
>
> Of all the organizations I found qemu to be the one I'm really
> interested in. I have been using the qemu for more than a year and i
> am really fascinated by it. I have a good knowledge of Operating
> systems and really good in assembly language programming. I feel
> this is is a opportunity for me to work on my favorite  area
> Virtualization.
>
> Looking forward to contribute to your Organization

Hello Seshagiri Rao,

It's great that you are interested in QEMU. I hope you are already familiar
with the general GSoC project, and you can find out more about the application
process in

http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016#Application_Process

So, what project are you interested in QEMU?  We have prepared a project idea
list in

http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016

for students, but you are also free to come up with your own ideas, in which
case we would need to find you a mentor.

As a reminder, please make sure you're eligible for GSoC and that you will
have time to focus on GSoC full time during the May-August time frame.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Thanks,

Fam