qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] why restrict pull reqs to signed tags?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] why restrict pull reqs to signed tags?
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 12:33:19 +0100

On 09/03/2016 11:20, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the question in the subject is not loaded, it is not trying to suggest
> the opposite. It's a genuine question.

I think it boils down to this comment in the thread:

"Signed pulls are about personal trust. If you have signed emails or a
signed pull request from someone you trust sufficiently, you don't
*need* to look at the content. There is no difference between email and
pull requests, in this respect".

Paolo