qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU GSoC 2016: MTTCG project

From: Pranith Kumar
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU GSoC 2016: MTTCG project
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:39:49 -0500

Hello,

I am interested in working on a portion of the MTTCG project as part
of GSoC 2016. I am writing to ask for guidance in creating a formal
proposal.

On IRC, Alex suggested a project to support proper modelling of memory
consistency between different host and guest architectures. This, I
think is going to based on top of Alvise's work. I am comfortable in
working with various memory consistency models and have a decent
programming experience.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions for projects or
any other related advice.

Thanks!
--
Pranith