qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Status of my hacks on the MTTCG WIP branch

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Status of my hacks on the MTTCG WIP branch
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 17:29:14 +0000

Hi Fred,

OK so I've made progress with the WIP branch you gave me to look at.
Basically I've:

 * re-based to recent master
 * fixed up exit_request/tcg_current_cpu (in tcg: switch on multithread)
 * dropped the TLS exit_request and tcg_current_cpu patch
 * dropped the WIP: lock patch (was breaking virtio due pushing up locks)

And I can boot upand run  a -smp 2-4 arm system without any major
issues. For reference see:

  https://github.com/stsquad/qemu/tree/mttcg/multi_tcg_v8_wip_ajb_fix_locks

What issues are you currently looking at with your work?

--
Alex Bennée