qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] tcg/tcg.c ifndef USE_LIVENESS_ANALYSIS code won't compile

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] tcg/tcg.c ifndef USE_LIVENESS_ANALYSIS code won't compile
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:41:10 +0000

Hi; I noticed while grepping through code that the version of
tcg_liveness_analysis() in tcg/tcg.c for #ifndef USE_LIVENESS_ANALYSIS
won't compile because it's still referring to the no-longer-existent
TCGContext::gen_opc_buf.

Richard, I think this was probably broken as part of your changes to
use a linked list of ops instead. Should we update the dummy function,
or just delete it on the grounds nobody noticed it was broken? :-)

(There are also 3 now-stale comments in the tree that refer to
gen_opc_buf still.)

thanks
-- PMM