qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 2.5.0-rc3 is now available

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 2.5.0-rc3 is now available
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 08:26:54 +0000

On 8 December 2015 at 00:16, Michael Roth <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On behalf of the QEMU Team, I'd like to announce the availability of the
> fourth release candidate for the QEMU 2.5 release.  This release is meant
> for testing purposes and should not be used in a production environment.
>
>   http://wiki.qemu.org/download/qemu-2.5.0-rc3.tar.bz2
>
> You can help improve the quality of the QEMU 2.5 release by testing this
> release and reporting bugs on Launchpad:
>
>   https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/
>
> The release plan for the 2.5 release is available at:
>
>   http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/2.5

My plan here is for us to fix only any absolutely showstopper
bugs between here and release, so ideally an rc4 (if needed)
at the end of the week and final release same-as-rc4 middle
of the week after that.

Please make sure any such showstoppers are listed in the
Planning page on the wiki so we don't overlook them.

thanks
-- PMM