qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Wiki account request (was: Re: Highlighting changes in QEMU

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Wiki account request (was: Re: Highlighting changes in QEMU 2.5)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 10:43:26 +0100

> On (Tue) 24 Nov 2015 [10:28:25], Amit Shah wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The 2.5 release is close - and I'm collecting a list of notable
>> changes and features once more.  The video made for the 2.4 release
>> [1] was popular, and I'm volunteering to make one for 2.5 as well.  In
>> addition, we need more feature pages, and there's a template at [2]
>> that you can use to base feature pages off.

I'd like to add a feature page for the H_RANDOM feature that I've
contributed in this release cycle (see the commit message for details:
http://git.qemu.org/?p=qemu.git;a=commit;h=4d9392be6c1aada69ce86c),
since I think it might be good to document for the users how to use this
feature.

However, I do not have an Wiki account yet. Would it be possible to get
an account for this?

 Thanks,
  Thomas