qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM call for 2015-12-08

From: Juan Quintela
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM call for 2015-12-08
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 13:26:22 +0100

Hi

Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

At the end of Monday I will send an email with the agenda or the
cancellation of the call, so hurry up.

After discussions on the QEMU Summit, we are going to have always an open
KVM call where you can add topics.

 Call details:

By popular demand, a google calendar public entry with it

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dG9iMXRqcXAzN3Y4ZXZwNzRoMHE4a3BqcXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

(Let me know if you have any problems with the calendar entry.  I just
gave up about getting right at the same time CEST, CET, EDT and DST).

If you need phone number details,  contact me privately

Thanks, Juan.