qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] i2c-tiny-usb noob question

From: Tim Sander
Subject: [Qemu-devel] i2c-tiny-usb noob question
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:45:32 +0100

Hi

I had been missing a i2c-bus configurable from the command line.

By searching i have seen the discussion:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-02/msg03146.html

I just gave it a try and now i have a device which is detected by linux and
allows simple reads (without i2c backend though). But unfortunatly i am
currently stuck as i don't know how the address is transmitted to the device?

So any suggestion how to get the i2c address and whats needed to write to
associated i2c devices is very welcome.

The i2c-tiny-usb is a very simple device which has no endpoints but is just
controlled via the usb control. The device fragment is attached.

Thanks
Tim