qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Slirp

From: Balaco Baco
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Slirp
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 23:03:46 -0300

Hello,

I am trying to setup UML in some machine. Right now I'm working with
slirp program, and how to use it together with my UML kernel. Someone
told me that slirp was forked and merged with Qemu sometime ago. Is this
true?

Is the code that still exist for slirp ( slirp.sf.net ) much different
that what is used in Qemu right now?

If it is too outdated, would it be possible to use Qemu's slirp (or
whatever it's called now) as a standalone program, as the one I used
today?

Please answer this message also directly to my address, since I did not
join the mailing list for (possibly) only this discussion.

Thank you,

--
  Balaco

--