qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Test

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Test
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:41:22 -0600

On 09/28/2015 09:04 AM, Pavel Fedin wrote:
>  Hello! I have some strange problems, my emails don't make it to the list.
> Please ignore this, i am
> self-testing.

Not just your email. I've had quite a few messages arriving to my inbox
more than 6 hours after the original sender; it may be a case of the
mail server at nongnu.org being overloaded again, but I don't have any
easy way to confirm that, other than that is the machine with the
biggest timestamp gap in the mail headers of the message I finally got.
 Last time it happened (during KVM Forum, no less), there were some
mails that took over 24 hours to hit the list from when they were first
sent, but the queue eventually cleared out.