qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] typofixes

From: Veres Lajos
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] typofixes
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 19:01:42 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 8 Sep 2015, Peter Maydell wrote:

> Veres: can you drop the libvixl and linux-headers changes,
> and at least split the remainder into docs/comments vs
> code changes, and resend the patches to qemu-devel, please?

I have removed the linux-headers/ and disas/libvixl/ changes.
And I think the only non-comment/non-doc change is this:
tests/qemu-iotests/041
-    def test_unexistant_replaces(self):
+    def test_unexistent_replaces(self):

If you want I can move this to another patch.

The patch contains mostly simple typos, it is a bit easier to review them
with --word-diff.

Best regards,
--
Lajos Veres