qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Question about nbd

From: Wen Congyang
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Question about nbd
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 18:02:19 +0800

We can start a nbd server in qemu, and the nbd client will connect
to this server later. Each client has a export name, and the server
will know the disk the client want to use according to the export
name.

If there are two clients that have the same export name, we don't
refuse the second client. Is this wrong?

Thanks
Wen Congyang