qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Plan for using softmmu with linux-user

From: Chen Gang
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Plan for using softmmu with linux-user
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:04:34 +0800

On 2015年08月19日 16:01, gchen gchen wrote:
> On 2015年08月15日 04:45, Chen Gang wrote:
>>>
>>> It'll need some updating to apply to master, but I started an alpha backend
>>> couple of years ago.  It looks like it was last rebased in May 2014.
>>>
>>>   git://github.com/rth7680/qemu.git tcg-alpha-2

Really thank you very much again!!

I have implemented sw_64 tcg back end, its performance is much better
than tci (10 times faster for testing i386 bash). I guess at present,
our qemu performance should be enough for my current using. :-)

And next, I shall try to merge alpha related code to the latest qemu,
and send patches for it. Hope it is useful for our qemu (since no any
additional reply for it, I guess I should try to send patches for it).

Thanks.