qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] usb_add monitor command bug?

From: Programmingkid
Subject: [Qemu-devel] usb_add monitor command bug?
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:09:18 -0400

When I use the usb_add command, isn't the bus.address number suppose to be
different for each device I add?

If I use the command-line to add a usb mouse and usb sound card like this "-usb
-device usb-mouse -device usb-audio", they each have a different bus.address
value when I see them using the "info usb" command in the monitor. The value is
right after the word "Device".

When I use usb_add, the bus.address value is always 0.0. Is this a bug?