qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU developers on DebConf15?

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU developers on DebConf15?
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 13:39:25 +0200

On 2015-08-05 12:08, Peter Maydell wrote:
> On 28 July 2015 at 19:03, Aurelien Jarno <address@hidden> wrote:
> > On 2015-07-28 19:22, Stefan Weil wrote:
> >> are there QEMU developers at the Debian Conference 2015 in Heidelberg
> >> (Germany)
> >> (http://debconf15.debconf.org/)? I'll be there for one or two days.
> >
> > I'll be there for the whole Debcamp and Debconf. I will be happy to meet
> > other QEMU people, just contact me a few days before you arrive.
>
> If there are multiple QEMU maintainers going to Debconf, it would
> be great if you could arrange to meet up and sign each others' GPG keys
> at some point -- that would help us increase the web of trust for
> signed pull requests.
>
> (http://wiki.qemu.org/KeySigningParty if anybody wants more details
> on the mechanics of that.)

There is a keysigning party organized during Debconf [1], which of
course doesn't prevent individual signing at other moments of the
conference, especially if some persons like Stefan only attend part of
it.

Aurelien

[1] https://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc15/ksp-dc15.html

address@hidden                 http://www.aurel32.net