qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Summit 2015 agenda

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Summit 2015 agenda
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 16:56:26 +0100

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
>  * Can we as a project do more to advertise the features
>    and improvements we make?

The QEMU Google+ page can do Hangouts On Air video streaming.
Community members can give presentations or tutorials that will be
archived on YouTube.  Live questions can be taken from viewers during
the session.

See my mail from January 2015 for details:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2015-01/msg00893.html

The Ceph project has a good setup where they give talks and I hope we
can do the same:
http://ceph.com/ceph-tech-talks/

Stefan