qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu bugs with arm

From: DenCoder
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu bugs with arm
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 17:41:18 +0300

Hello!

I'm from russia. Now in reversing some firmware. Recently found qemu, download last version 2.3.0 and tried to run it... still trying, 2 days yet :)

There are some problems with qemu's launching and working. In trying to solve these, found some useful options to launch. My last command line:
"T:\Program Files\qemu\qemu-system-arm.exe" -S -s -L "T:\Program Files\qemu" -M integratorcp -cpu cortex-a8 -m 512M -kernel "T:\Freelance\CompCrasher_ARM\new\1198_v7_670_2\booters\u-boot.bin" -d out_asm,in_asm,op,int,exec,cpu,mmu,cpu_reset,ioport,unimp,guest_errors -trace-unassigned

In log file I see to important message:
1) 0x00010050: e10f0000 mrs r0, CPSR
Disassembler disagrees with translator over instruction decoding
Please report this to address@hidden

2) some of "unassigned mem write"

These problems shown in attached file. What do you advise me?

Best regards,
DenCoder!

To contact with me:
address@hidden