qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v1 0/2] ARM MPTimer fixes and refactoring

From: Dmitry Osipenko
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v1 0/2] ARM MPTimer fixes and refactoring
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 23:47:55 +0300

05.07.2015 23:26, Peter Crosthwaite пишет:
Hi Dmitry,

Based on my comment earlier, this is what I came up with RE consolidation of
those arm_mptimer code paths that were giving you problems. I have not done the
interrupt mask fix, as that one from your series is reasonably independent.

Regards,
Peter

Peter Crosthwaite (2):
   timer: arm_mp: Factor out timer value calculation
   timer: arm_mp: consolidate control and counter write logic

Hi Peter, thanks a lot! Generally, I don't have any trouble with currently missed functionality, just noticed it while was hacking my NVIDIA Tegra2 emulation pet-project and decided to contribute =).

It looks like you are trying to duplicate what generic ptimer is already doing, isn't it?

--
Dmitry