qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] QDev explicit constructors & destructors

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] QDev explicit constructors & destructors
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 21:27:57 +0200

Am 23.06.2015 um 20:31 schrieb Peter Crosthwaite:
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 7:25 AM, Andreas Färber <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Am 23.06.2015 um 14:58 schrieb Liviu Ionescu:
>>> could you provide more details to identify this thread?
>>
>> No, I'm not going to do all your work! You're papering the list with
>> RFCs at a bad time, instead you should better take small steps and post
>> patches that can actually be built upon rather than pushing work off to
>> me. I have many other things to take care of, in particular during a
>> Soft Freeze (and after a vacation).
>>
>> http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/2.4
>>

> List discussions should be fine, regardless of release cycle phase.

Posting stuff yes,
pinging me twice on my third day in office for hot air no,
expecting me to remember all non-2.4 threads post-freeze questionable.

It's also and foremost a matter of tone. Therefore what I said above.

Regards,
Andreas

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton; HRB
21284 (AG Nürnberg)