qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] CPU hot unplug support for x86_64

From: Fahri Cihan Demirci
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] CPU hot unplug support for x86_64
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 10:39:05 +0300

On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 05:44:15PM +0200, Eduardo Otubo wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm a little confused by all the email traffic I've seen on this list
> lately so I guess asking doesn't hurt: How's the current status
> regarding CPU hot unplug for x86_64? If there's any task left hanging
> for testing or debugging -- or even implementing something that is not
> done yet -- for some reason please let me know how to help. We have a
> lot of interest on this feature for our projects.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Eduardo Otubo
> ProfitBricks GmbH

Hello,

We are (yet another startup) are also interested in this feature and likewise
are willing to contribute. As Eduardo mentioned, it is not quite easy to assess
the progress or identify the people who require or desire any help. Therefore,
any kind of feedback would be most welcome. Thank you.

Best regards,

Fahri Cihan Demirci