qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Consult] About SPRs information

From: Chen Gang
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Consult] About SPRs information
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 07:18:46 +0800

On 5/8/15 11:14, Peter Maydell wrote:
> On 7 May 2015 at 22:05, Chen Gang <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Since no response, I assume that it is not suitable to send patches
>> before finish printing hello world successfully (when sending patches,
>> we should be sure of the patches are valuable enough).
>
> Er, I said you should send patches earlier rather than later.
> The longer you hold on to them without sending them the bigger
> the patchset will get and the more rework you may need to do
> if there are review comments that suggest significant
> refactoring.

OK, I shall send patches within 2 days (2015-05-10), and continue.

At present, it still has bug (it will cause assert in _init_malloc, then
quit). It doesn't seem quite difficult for me to fix it, but it really
needs additional time resources.

Thanks.
--
Chen Gang

Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed