qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] openbios.git mirror on git.qemu.org

From: Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject: [Qemu-devel] openbios.git mirror on git.qemu.org
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 12:32:59 +0100

Hi all,

I noticed last week that the openbios.git mirror on git.qemu.org hadn't
been updated after a commit I made to SVN trunk, and after some
investigation work by Stefan it seems that the upstream remote is given
as a git:// URL pointing directly to a repository at a 64.62.x.x IP address.

This is different from the official upstream SVN repository of
svn://openbios.org/openbios/ which means we're pointing at an additional
mirror somewhere.

Can anyone recall how/when the openbios.git mirror was setup on
git.qemu.org, whether it is still maintained, and if it would be
preferable to switch to the official upstream?

ATB,

Mark.