qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] virtio-scsi + iothread : segfault on drive_del

From: Alexandre DERUMIER
Subject: [Qemu-devel] virtio-scsi + iothread : segfault on drive_del
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 05:34:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm currently testing virtio-scsi and iothread,

and I'm seeing qemu segfault when I try to remove an scsi drive
on top of an virtio-scsi controller with iothread enabled.

virtio-blk + iothread  drive_del is supported since this patch

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.qemu/291562
"block: support drive_del with dataplane

This series makes hot unplug work with virtio-blk dataplane devices.  It should
also work with Fam's virtio-scsi dataplane patches."

I don't known about virtio-scsi ?

Regards,

Alexandre