qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Ask about patching our MIPS work to Qemu main branch

From: 魏振伟
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Ask about patching our MIPS work to Qemu main branch
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:00:17 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi, there,

We are software engineers of Loongson.Inc,a computer company design
and produce MIPS-compatible computers located in China。

Currently we use Qemu to run X86-64 network programs such as snort on MIPS platform.
During Qemu running on MIPS, we found some Qemu bugs such as pagesize,
memory access, multi-thread, etc.  And now we have fixed some of them.

We wonder if these bug patch could port to Qeme official main branch,
so we write to ask your advice.

Best Regards~

Weizhenwei
2015.03.10