qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 1/1] xhci: generate a Transfer Event for each Tra

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 1/1] xhci: generate a Transfer Event for each Transfer TRB with the IOC bit set
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 23:10:23 +0900

On 4 March 2015 at 18:03, Laszlo Ersek <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> sorry about poking you -- I'm aware you've been on vacation, but in
> <http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2015-03/msg00174.html>
> you said you still inteded to pull stuff.
>
> So, can you please pull this? :) I'd like to enable the XHCI driver in
> both OVMF and AAVMF, and I'd like to reference the qemu commit in the
> edk2 commit messages.

This pull request is only one day old! Even when I'm at work
you shouldn't expect a one-day turnaround on pullreqs. (It
might happen if you get lucky with the timing, but it
probably won't, especially since I generally process pulls
first-in-first-out.) A week is probably a more reasonable
point to prod at.

-- PMM