qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Consult] microblaze: About running upstream main branc

From: Chen Gang
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Consult] microblaze: About running upstream main branch qemu
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 21:28:12 +0800

Hello Guenter Roeck:

I still shall try qemu and kernel distribution, next, since it can do
it successfully (whether 'sim' can be success or not).

But excuse me, maybe I can not finish microblaze qemu test within this
month, hope I can finish within next month (2014-11-30).

Thank your information about qemu, again.

Thanks.

--
Chen Gang

Open share and attitude like air water and life which God blessed