qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU's performance

From: Ayaz Akram
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU's performance
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:16:22 +0500

Hi, I have added support for MIPS64 based octeon linux in QEMU, and now I want to compare performance of this emulated system with real system( cavium networks octeon board). I have run benchmarks like lmbench. I need to know what will be the most appropriate benchmarks to compare performance or any relevant ideas? Is there someĀ  related published work which puts some light on performance that can be achieved with QEMU or any ideas to optimize performance?
Thanks