qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] HelloWord kernel for qemu-system-aarch64

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] HelloWord kernel for qemu-system-aarch64
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 14:50:54 +0100

On 4 September 2014 14:49, Semion Prihodko <address@hidden> wrote:
> Does it mean QEMU emulator is designed to run Linux only? This is not true.

No. It means what I said: you can do this, but you're doing
something odd and therefore you can't expect that there
will be documentation holding your hand every step of the
way.

> So I ask QEMU developers for help, because they are able to resolve problems
> to some extent. Please help me guys. Thanks.

I have in fact given you help: I suggested why your current
attempt is crashing and a better approach you should take.

thanks
-- PMM