qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Should we have a 2.0-rc3 ?

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Should we have a 2.0-rc3 ?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:11:21 +0100

On 11 April 2014 18:37, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
> Status update:
> Applied:
>  * ACPI fixes (both sets)
>  * block queue
>  * SDL2 relative mode fixes
>  * fix for virtio-net CVE
>  * fix for qom-list crash
>  * my patch to stack-protector check
> Patches on list but need review/ack and/or not sure whether to apply:
>  * kvm_physical_sync_dirty_bitmap bug

I propose to apply the "revert" patch MJT posted.

>  * my fix to my stack-protector check patch (oops)

Applied.

>  * vmxnet3 patches

Applied.

> Raised as issues but no patches:
>  * PCI bus naming

Nak from Alex, will not attempt to change for 2.0.

>  * win64 virtio-scsi regression

In the absence of any patches here I think we should deem
win64 virtio-scsi sufficiently minor that it will get
fixed in 2.0.1.

Other:
 * applied patch for a buffer overrun fix in IDE
 * currently processing MST's ACPI pull

patch for the sync_dirty_bitmap issue, and then tag rc3
today.

thanks
-- PMM